Naruto The Ninja Eclipse 3
Join OR Log In and have a good time ^.^
Join OR Log In and have a good time ^.^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best forum ever for nruto fun there will be exams, tournaments, fighting, villages and organizations like the akatsuki im not kidding when i say you will have fun so come and stay for a while ^_^.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Beach Party

Go down 
+5
Sasori
Itachi Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
MoMoko Uchiha
Hikari
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hikari

Hikari

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:43 pm

Hikari walked out onto the beach in a blood red bikini. Tenro was running around in the water, splashing people. Hikari ran forward and jumped into the water getting into a splash fight with Tenro. Eventually people had to leave because Hikari and Tenro began using jutsu to make giant waves. Sonic Howl Jutsu! Hikari barked into the water causing a tidal wave to rush at Tenro and half of the beach.
Back to top Go down
MoMoko Uchiha

MoMoko Uchiha

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:47 pm

i have foxes!*sucks the foxes blood*
Back to top Go down
http://akatsukilair.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: ............   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:49 pm

Sasuke enters the Beach, after an Akatsuki meeting and leaving his team behind....

"Hm?"
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:55 pm

Itachi was taking a walk, and saw a place to relax. So he walked over to the beach and saw a few people there. He stood there, a good few feet away from the crowd. Itachi analyzed the people and noticed his younger brother...
Back to top Go down
MoMoko Uchiha

MoMoko Uchiha

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:57 pm

*plays beach volley ball*
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:03 pm

A kunai flew up and the ball popped... Hachiro had a look of guilty innocence on his face... everyone knew he'd done it... but he was "attempting" to cover it up
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:06 pm

*Sasuke looks behind him and sees a someone with red hair.....*

However, he was surprised and also saw his thought-to-be deceased older brother- Itachi Uchiha
Back to top Go down
Nami Uchiha

Nami Uchiha

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:07 pm

Nami walked along the shore line, looking bored slightly. She looked over to some people having fun. "Crap.." She mumbled, seeing the same two people from the years long ago. (aka; Itachi, and Sasuke)
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:08 pm

Hikari looked out at the beach people and she looked to the right as her tidal wave crashed onto the beach. She cringed as people were caught up in the wave and thrown back to the sea. She looked at Tenro who reformed on her hand. Damn.. I'm gonna have to pay for that..
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:12 pm

Hachiro ran over to Nami.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:14 pm

Itachi looked at his younger brother; Sasuke. "Surprised?" He asked Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:15 pm

However... Hachiro looked over at itachi, and, bein the mizukage AND an akatsuki, ran over to him instead... "Itachi!"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:16 pm

Sasuke turns around facing the man that had died in front of him... the one he had hated and loved...

*Activates Sharingan*

"This is no illusion or trick...."
"How're you alive?"
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:18 pm

Hachiro interrupted... "That's none of your buisness..."
Back to top Go down
Nami Uchiha

Nami Uchiha

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:19 pm

'This is bad..if I need to, I'll have to stop them...' Nami thought, raising an eyebrow at the person who was running over to her. She shrugged when seeing he went over to the other Uchiha. The girl slowly moved again, She stood looking at the ocean, and glancing at Sasuke and Itachi, so if they were to kill one another, she could try and stop them. She heared Sasuke. "Maybe you didn't kill him all the way.." Nami said in a montone.
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:20 pm

Hachiro shot a quick glance over at Nami.
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:21 pm

Hikari walked onto the beach and shook herself dry as she saw 4 people staring each other down. She took a deep breath and began sniffing the air. Uchiha... but how... I thought they were all murdered... except for... 1. She hid her gauntlet behind her back and sat down on the beach, listening to the conversation but staring out at the waves.
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:22 pm

Hachiro silently slipped itachi one of his kunais... laced with poison and shaper than hell...
Back to top Go down
Nami Uchiha

Nami Uchiha

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:24 pm

She looked over at the person who shot her a glance, and smirked. Hoping no one else saw, she activated her shaningan, to surpise him a bit, but quickly made it dissapear. "Very nice with that kunai," She grinned slightly. "Going to kill one of the three living uchiha's?"
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:25 pm

Oh god this is getting bad... Hikari stood up and cracked her neck. She pulled a double back flip and landed a few feet behind Nami. She reached into a compartment in her gauntlet and pulled out a food pill. She held it in her hand and turned around watching the scene.
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:27 pm

Hachiro looked back at her... he was giving the kunai to itachi... not stabbing him with it... although... there could be a murder soon within the akatsuki...
Back to top Go down
Nami Uchiha

Nami Uchiha

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:31 pm

Nami got up, rubbing her neck. "Don't think about it...after all...there are only three left." She said with a small smirk. "Maybe this weasel didn't die. What if someone healed him before he left us all." She said in a bored tone. She did after all try to make what if's come to play.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:32 pm

*Sasuke walked closer to Itachi...*

He knew they this was between them.... the bond, the severation, and the reconnection of the brothers....

"Is this Reanimation?"
Back to top Go down
Nami Uchiha

Nami Uchiha

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:34 pm

She tilted her head, looking at the two. "Maybe...maybe...but...he was the best out of the clan..." She mumbled looking at the other person, with narrowed eyes also holding her sharingan.
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:35 pm

Hachiro quickly ran to the changerooms to grab his Kage hat... he was burning quickly... but also to show SOME authority... also just in case...
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:38 pm

Hikari looked at Sasuke and smiled a little. She remembered him from the Academy, but the guy he was talking to looked just like him. She stepped forward, forgetting her place. What the hell is going on here... you guys are scaring the other beach patrons... you people need to leave...
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:39 pm

Hachiro cleared his throat*
Back to top Go down
Nami Uchiha

Nami Uchiha

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:41 pm

Nami looked over at the other girl. "Eheh Family issuse I think." She said laughing nervusly. She blinked a few times, before remembering the girl, "Hikari?" Nami said in wonder, ignoring the one with the hat or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:42 pm

Hachiro looked at both of them...
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:44 pm

She looked at Nami and frowned a little bit. Yea I'm Hikari... who's asking? She held her gauntlet out aiming its claws at Sasuke and Itachi. She tossed the food pill to her other hand and smiled. Like I said.. you people need to leave...
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:45 pm

"Excuse me? Who are you to order me around?"
Back to top Go down
Nami Uchiha

Nami Uchiha

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:46 pm

She sighed and walked over to the girl. "It's Nami....Nami......U-Uchiha..." She said her last name in a low whisper. "You remember from the academy?"
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:48 pm

Hikari looked over at Nami for a second before smiling. Nami-Kun! Hikari rushed over and hugged her. Oh god it's been to long.. how have you been Nami! She pulled back from the hug and smiled at her. She thought for a few seconds then frowned. Wait... Uchiha?
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:50 pm

Hachi tossed a kunai in between them.
Back to top Go down
Nami Uchiha

Nami Uchiha

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:53 pm

She bit her bottom lip. "yeah," She laughed lightly. "I'm one of the three living Uchihas..." She glanced over at the brothers."I've been hiding...I ran away..with what I could take.." She took a step back, seeing the kunai. "What the hell!?" She said slightly pissed off. She looked over at the man who threw it, with her own shanigon.
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:54 pm

"Hmph... i swore that there would be two uchihas living in the world at one time...
Back to top Go down
Nami Uchiha

Nami Uchiha

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:55 pm

"Well, there are three..." She said growling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:55 pm

Oh that's cool... Hikari jumped back as the kunai landed in front of her. Alright guy... your an asshole.. She popped the Food Pill and her eyes turned a shade of dark red. This is gonna be fun.. She tapped her gauntlet and Tenro appeared next to her. Tenro took a pill and transformed into a clone of Hikari. Just like old times...
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:01 pm

Hachi threw a shuriken... laced with chakra... enough so that it sounded like a mini chidori
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:03 pm

Hikari cartwheeled around the shuriken and took a deep breath. Twin Howl! She took a deep breath as She and Tenro barked at hachi. The two barks had the force of 3 hurricane each.
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:04 pm

Hachi dug his feet into the sand... the shuriken circled around right at the back of nami's head!
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:06 pm

Sasuke looked at his brother....

*Then he showed a sign of anger*

"The hatred in my heart for you hasnt diminished one bit ever since you died...."
"But finding out the truth of your life and your goals..... and finding you standing live and well..... it makes little difference..."
Back to top Go down
Nami Uchiha

Nami Uchiha

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:07 pm

Nami could see it, and moved out of the way. 'The new Mizukage.....' She thought. She heared it coming. "back!" She said, almost yelling before disbersting into a black flame.
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:17 pm

Naruto enters the beach knowing he heard ths voices before ".....sasuke" He thoght as he slid to the scene, as his heart dropped
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:19 pm

Itachi looked his little brother dead in the eyes. "Sasuke...Your hatred has not changed, you are still weak..I can tell from your eyes.."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:21 pm

Sasuke stared at his brother...

"Were you not dead..?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:24 pm

Naruto pants as he doesnt know what to say "Sasuke....cool it ok"
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:25 pm

Itachi coughed and looked at his brother with his pure black eyes, his sharingan not activated. "I was...but..." Itachi stopped in mid sentence and noticed Naruto. "Naruto-kun...?" He said and turned his head towards Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Nami Uchiha

Nami Uchiha

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:27 pm

She reappeared not far from naruto and the brothers. "Just because I say what clan i'm from...and I almost get killed.." She said in a bored tone.
Back to top Go down
MoMoko Uchiha

MoMoko Uchiha

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:29 pm

*splashes in the water*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party   Beach Party Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beach Party
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto The Ninja Eclipse 3 :: Outside the Village :: Ocean-
Jump to: