Naruto The Ninja Eclipse 3
Join OR Log In and have a good time ^.^
Join OR Log In and have a good time ^.^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best forum ever for nruto fun there will be exams, tournaments, fighting, villages and organizations like the akatsuki im not kidding when i say you will have fun so come and stay for a while ^_^.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Visting the past

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nami Uchiha

Nami Uchiha

Visting the past Empty
PostSubject: Visting the past   Visting the past Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:48 am

She walked around the village, slowly making her way to the Uchiha compound. She was wondering what it looked like after all these years. It was hard trying to cover up the fact she was an Uchiha, and a girl at that.
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

Visting the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visting the past   Visting the past Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:57 am

Naruto ran across the rooftops, patrolling the area he past the Uchiha compound or whats left of it, all it did was brng bck memos "....Sasuke"
Back to top Go down
Nami Uchiha

Nami Uchiha

Visting the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visting the past   Visting the past Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:04 pm

She didn't noteice anyone looking at her, so she disseapered, then reappeared in the compound. It was still the way she remembered. As Nami walked around her old home, memoried came back.

A young girl with black hair and dark eyes that could scare you ran around the Uchiha compound, in fear. Someone from her clan was killing everyone, he had already killed her mother and father, and was scared he would come for her. All she saw was family dead on the ground, and blood. It was scaring her more and more. 'Noo, I'm not going to die, I just won't die here!' She thought, as the black haired girl ran out of the compound, and away from the village it self.

"Who is still alive, is anyone still even alive.." Nami mumbled to herself, looking around everywhere she could.
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

Visting the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visting the past   Visting the past Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:15 pm

He jumped to the ground, walking around not noticing the girl "This place s rotting away cause of him...." he said to himself as he touched the crest symbol on the wall
Back to top Go down
Nami Uchiha

Nami Uchiha

Visting the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visting the past   Visting the past Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:18 pm

"Because of who?" Nami asked in a montone voice, appearing behide the person. She wasn't a big fan of someone new in her familys home area. "The weasel?" She said again, knowing maybe on who he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

Visting the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visting the past   Visting the past Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:25 pm

"Itachi....Uchiha he wiped out the entire clan for some reason" He said as he lean on the wall "and his brother sasuke is the only one that can do it"
Back to top Go down
Nami Uchiha

Nami Uchiha

Visting the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visting the past   Visting the past Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:28 pm

"Sasuke?" She said the name like she'd never heard it before. "Another Uchiha...well..I now know theres three left." Nami said to herself marking that now there was her, Itachi-weasel, and Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

Visting the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visting the past   Visting the past Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:41 pm

He looks at the sky "Both of them left the village and both are akatsuki" He sai as he sighed "So troublesome"
Back to top Go down
Nami Uchiha

Nami Uchiha

Visting the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visting the past   Visting the past Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:44 pm

"What!" She said shocked. "Why would someone of my own clan join them!" Nami as her foster parents once said, was pissed to the end of the earth. "Joining them is like lossing the family pride!" She said, now trying to calm down. 'Once I find them, I'm TALKING with them.' She thought.
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

Visting the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visting the past   Visting the past Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:57 pm

"You cant talk wit them, they only care about one thing....to acheive their goals is to get all the Bijuu's"
Back to top Go down
Nami Uchiha

Nami Uchiha

Visting the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visting the past   Visting the past Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:59 pm

"The tailed demons.." She muttered, her anger dissapeared. "I don't care...I'm talking with them...they think their the only Uchiha's left, but I'm maybe the last female of the clan..." She mumbled, sitting on the ground.
Back to top Go down
MoMoko Uchiha

MoMoko Uchiha

Visting the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visting the past   Visting the past Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:16 pm

long story Nami Ryo
Back to top Go down
http://akatsukilair.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil
Naruto

Naruto

Visting the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visting the past   Visting the past Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:27 pm

"You are cause they are the only ones left" He said as he sat down
Back to top Go down
Nami Uchiha

Nami Uchiha

Visting the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visting the past   Visting the past Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:34 pm

"Why aren't you shocked that I'm an Uchiha?" Nami asked looking over at him. "And I'm Nami Uchiha, but I go by the name of Nami Ryo."
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

Visting the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visting the past   Visting the past Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:54 pm

"Cause Im worried of what the outcome will be when they know they have relative" he said "Im Naruto Uzumaki"
Back to top Go down
Nami Uchiha

Nami Uchiha

Visting the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visting the past   Visting the past Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:59 pm

Nami shrugged."all I hope is that I don't get killed.." Nami said, giving a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

Visting the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visting the past   Visting the past Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:06 pm

"Oh Itachi will die, for sure"
Back to top Go down
Nami Uchiha

Nami Uchiha

Visting the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visting the past   Visting the past Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:07 pm

"No." She said glaring over at him. No one would kill family, no matter what they did.
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

Visting the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visting the past   Visting the past Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:13 pm

"Trust me, its what Itachi wants" He said looking down
Back to top Go down
Nami Uchiha

Nami Uchiha

Visting the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visting the past   Visting the past Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:15 pm

She sighed. Nami rested her head on her knees. 'But...he's family...I don't want to lose any more family...'
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

Visting the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visting the past   Visting the past Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:20 pm

"I know it must hurt, not wanting to kill more family but its what he wants"
Back to top Go down
Nami Uchiha

Nami Uchiha

Visting the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visting the past   Visting the past Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:21 pm

"I wish....the clan wasn't killed....I wish....that the consule would drop dead.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

Visting the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visting the past   Visting the past Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:26 pm

"Your telling me, and now sasuke is a Missing-nin....all we could do is hope"
Back to top Go down
Nami Uchiha

Nami Uchiha

Visting the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visting the past   Visting the past Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:55 pm

"Naruto...I'm a miss ninja and an old Mizukage," She smiled slightly more. "I know many things from my travels."
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

Visting the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visting the past   Visting the past Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:06 pm

"Its my job to find sasuke and bring him back safely"
Back to top Go down
Nami Uchiha

Nami Uchiha

Visting the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visting the past   Visting the past Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:10 pm

"Well...good luck. Us Uchiha's never give up and are thick headed."
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

Visting the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visting the past   Visting the past Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:58 am

"I see that, I fought sasuke 2 times and we each won one battle"
Back to top Go down
Nami Uchiha

Nami Uchiha

Visting the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visting the past   Visting the past Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:24 am

"I see..." She mumbled. Nami then got up, and looked to the way of her old home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Visting the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visting the past   Visting the past Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visting the past
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto The Ninja Eclipse 3 :: Villages :: Leaf Village-
Jump to: