Naruto The Ninja Eclipse 3
Join OR Log In and have a good time ^.^
Join OR Log In and have a good time ^.^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best forum ever for nruto fun there will be exams, tournaments, fighting, villages and organizations like the akatsuki im not kidding when i say you will have fun so come and stay for a while ^_^.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasori

Sasori

something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!) Empty
PostSubject: something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!)   something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:26 pm

Kachiro laid back in his office, staring out ino the ist that always enveloped Kirigakure, when one of his assistants burst through the door with a kunai through his stomach... "H... help m..." was all he could utter before slumping to the ground, nearly dead... Hachiro lept up and ran to him... He examined the kunai ... "Hmph... damnit!"
Back to top Go down
MoMoko Uchiha

MoMoko Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!)   something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:16 pm

*runs in*hi
Back to top Go down
http://akatsukilair.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!)   something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:18 am

Hachiro spoke in a low growl... "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Kiami

PostSubject: Re: something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!)   something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:18 am

Kiami walked through the gates of the mist village and nearly went into shock. There were several bodies lying on the ground. She began to run and examine them all.
Back to top Go down
MoMoko Uchiha

MoMoko Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!)   something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:26 pm

the rocks r falling down!
Back to top Go down
Julian/Shadow666

Julian/Shadow666

PostSubject: Re: something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!)   something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:35 pm

Julian sits on a roof with a cloth covering his mouth, and he has a hood on, in this left hand there's a molotow cocktail, cause he wanted to do his job as paied terrorrist but then he recognized the corpses liening at the ground.
he's drinking a cup of tea and don't wears his akatsuki cloak that he won't be recognized.
he thinks: hmmm phatetic, killing all this people *looks to the corpse lieng on the ground* without getting payed for them, I can recognize nobody in my bingo book.
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!)   something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:11 am

"I DON'T THOSE WERE ROCKS! Damnit! Oto kunais..." HAchiro ran out and noticed julian... "What are you doing here?!"
Back to top Go down
Julian/Shadow666

Julian/Shadow666

PostSubject: Re: something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!)   something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 am

"SH*T!"
Julian dissapeared in shadows (you know he's from the Naara clan)
He's appearing somewhere in the village again
"hmm....I am not very loyal to anyone, not even to Akatsuki, if those guys could need my help I would help...maybe the Sound village is behind that....then there maybe would be a war, and it would be way easier to kill the village leades."
Back to top Go down
MoMoko Uchiha

MoMoko Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!)   something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:19 pm

*goes with julian*
Back to top Go down
Julian/Shadow666

Julian/Shadow666

PostSubject: Re: something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!)   something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:29 pm

"Are you here for the service of Akatuki, or do you just want to come along?"
Back to top Go down
MoMoko Uchiha

MoMoko Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!)   something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:10 am

hi julian i'm just here for a mission ok
Back to top Go down
Julian/Shadow666

Julian/Shadow666

PostSubject: Re: something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!)   something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:37 pm

Let's find out what happened here, but get a hood or something, I don't want the people to recognize us. Julian puts a mouthcover (like kakashis) and a hood on, then he coveres his neck with a scarf....I don't trust vampires.
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!)   something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:11 pm

"..."
Back to top Go down
Julian/Shadow666

Julian/Shadow666

PostSubject: Re: something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!)   something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:21 am

Julian appears before Hachiro
"I'll offer my service if you offer food for my people"
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!)   something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:22 am

"Hmph... how many of your people are there..?"
Back to top Go down
Julian/Shadow666

Julian/Shadow666

PostSubject: Re: something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!)   something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:27 am

nobody, but If I call them it would takes 3 minutes in the underground system to get my best men (the blood moon elite section from the resistance) and some other people from the resistance from the leaves to the mists sewer system
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!)   something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:45 pm

"Yes... but how many mouths to feed so we know what we need..."
Back to top Go down
Julian/Shadow666

Julian/Shadow666

PostSubject: Re: something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!)   something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:43 pm

"hmm.... that's a triky situation, if you know the numbers of the resistance, you could tell the hokage, well let's say we'll need enaugh food for a Quarter of your towns population"
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!)   something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:27 pm

"Done..."
Back to top Go down
MoMoko Uchiha

MoMoko Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!)   something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:36 pm

"you can get a underground secret passage to important places"
Back to top Go down
Julian/Shadow666

Julian/Shadow666

PostSubject: Re: something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!)   something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:59 pm

"Well I hope they won't scan the underground, cause they actually would find well say....a little tunnel system that....connects every hidden village hehe"

Ok forget that. My people are on the way, but we should start with the mission now or we'll loose the guys who killed all those people.

Oh and don't worry that the civilians will be scared because of my little army, they maybe are a rampaging horde of freedom fighters and psychos, but they can be sneaky and silent too."
Back to top Go down
MoMoko Uchiha

MoMoko Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!)   something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:01 pm

"so do we beat the shit out of them?"
Back to top Go down
Julian/Shadow666

Julian/Shadow666

PostSubject: Re: something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!)   something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:06 pm

"Well since those are oto-kunais the've got a long way home so we should search the next port...maybe they haven't got a boat back to otogakure yet.
Back to top Go down
MoMoko Uchiha

MoMoko Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!)   something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:41 am

"im not a vampire i am half human half shinigami"
Back to top Go down
Julian/Shadow666

Julian/Shadow666

PostSubject: Re: something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!)   something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:02 pm

"Even worse, I don't trust death nad his servants.... "Julian touches his left eye "but the scarf stays on my neck...
Back to top Go down
MoMoko Uchiha

MoMoko Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!)   something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:08 am

throws a pie in his face "lets go"
Back to top Go down
Julian/Shadow666

Julian/Shadow666

PostSubject: Re: something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!)   something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:05 pm

I hate pie....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!)   something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

something's happening in kirigakure... (Totally open... PLEASE POST!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto The Ninja Eclipse 3 :: Villages :: Mist Village-
Jump to: